The Sun Cryptic Crossword 5 October 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Sun Cryptic Crossword 5 October 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (5 October 2021) has a total of 26 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 5 October 2021 The Sun Cryptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 26 clues in the 5 October 2021 The Sun Cryptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is GNAT which contains 4 Characters.
- Goons initially beat back bloodsucker is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is CHARADES which contains 8 Characters.
- Hardcase developed game is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 5 October 2021 The Sun Cryptic Crossword puzzle are F,J,P,Q,X,Y,Z